Sunday, August 16, 2015

My first Mac pro computer!

     


I love this computer very much. now i am use this to write this bolg. This feeling is very beautifull i love apple very much . I know why so many people love apple pruduce because It is very beautiful, I think so .

I love jobs. if you this there is no this man , we don't have this man, We can't use this prrety artices. I love this very much. I think it is very worth i do this way to get the Apple. I love it very much.

now I am so happy that i can't say angthing. I think I do angthing for this is worth to do . I think so .Yes  I think I do this is very right  now i am think so !

  Do you know , Maybe if you have a girlfriend. when you have a child. you don't have this the heart to bug something to yourself,I think now is my pleasure, because I am do anything just foe myself.I think this is my happy thing. when I am older. i don't like to grow up . because i don't like  fixed relation. I don't like this world,I think so , Because china is so bad , I don't like here, But i can't change anything, I just to adjust myself ti adapter to it.



I think my worth thing is the Time . Time is  I owner the worth thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment