Monday, April 11, 2016

Thinking in girls?

I am thinking a girl?

I don't know,Why how to create love? But it is imagic.

Today, My brother broken up with his girlfriend. He talks a lot about his girlfriend. He spend three years to deal with his girlfriend! In your life, Do you have how many three years? It is the importent Three Years. We don't have much time? Money we will get , But time we can't get new.

If I spend ten years on girl, I think it is worth for it?

If you find small girl, Just spend 1000 once time!  one month 4000. one year 48000 yuan.ten years 480000yuan.fifty years You just spend 2.4 million yuan. You can fuck different girl in your life.

But you buy a house in beijing, You should spend 4 million yuan. I think I don't have much time to spend on the girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment