Tuesday, April 19, 2016

2016 Years I think myself

I love my life very much!

When I am child, I am poor. So  I can't do things that I want to do. This things is too much. The time is flying. I go to yantai university. I love this city very much! Because I love one girl in this city. I love this beautiful sea and views! 

I remember I just  speed one thousand yuan in one month. I think it is very a lot,That I speed this money. One I want to get some money from ATM, I rank. I same the before beautiful girl is getting some money. I look she get a lot money.  about two thousands. I hear she say that, I  just input more zero. As if she just want get two hungred, But she input more zero. I am thinking myself. Just now.I can't get two thousands without reason. This is background. I am poor, Not in life, also in my heart. I deep love that girl.Yes I love her very much! Because she looks very beautiful. Just so so.Not any more other reasons.

Because I am poor, So I must increase myself! Let grow up to the top of life! I have no much time! I just a farm man. I have  no background. at the same time, I should feel statify. Because I live for what? Money? love? or just for live?

I live just for love. I love this life. I love my life very much. I love anythings in my life.I love any things that beautiful things. I love the world! What I need, I think myself, let me to be better. No one is pretty. We all to grow up for better.













No comments:

Post a Comment