Sunday, September 6, 2015

Why my mac Android studio ButterKnife doesn't work , Genarate --> have no butterknife chose?

Now I know I am newser to Android!

Today I reslove the problem! Why  my mac Android studio  ButterKnife  doesn't work ,    Genarate -->  have no butterknife chose? I spend a long time!  Because I don' know the question occer where?

But now I know, The deep because is that:  I forget set Android studio Plugins. I din't know before. beacuse the last time is my brother to set Plugins for me. Not I do it myself! 

Folling this way:
Step one:
     Click the Setting Coin or keymap


Step Two
   You just shoud inpur ButterKnife Zelezny . You can see the Browse. just click it.


  Strp 3: 
   The esayest method: just install plugin!

  Let me see:




Thinking the question:

I should know my IDE very much . So now  I am loser to Android . So I have a long way to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment