Monday, September 7, 2015

I love mac very much?

If you are a program. If you didn't have a mac pro. I think you are loser.

Why?

1 Charset  GBK
If you use windows. you must meet the problem. When you use Android studio, If you checkout the svn code. You will find out the program encoding is GBK! sheat.  Son of beach. I think the miaresoft like shit.  We know we just use UTF-8. But the Android studio version control subverion will use the system chatset. The windows charset is GBK!
if you use mac and linux , you will never meet this question!

2  Pretty
I love the small and powerful tool. It is mac pro 13.3 inche. i love this very much! I can see film and listen music take the computer on the bed! Then you will find out the window PC is so big. you din't want to take to the bed!

3 System effcion
I think the mac os is very good! before. if you use windows to cooking the android. you must reset computer  at least three times! because the maresoft system like shit!

4 Mac is look like a beautiful girl!
we all love the model. because they are beacutiful. We all run after them! yes i love the beautiful gitf!

5 I love freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment