Monday, May 16, 2016

what do you want to get?

If you want to get money, You must make yourself worth!

If you want to do somethings, you just do it! when you are old. you have no time to do it! Today, Sister liu xiao hui says to me that,our Ballroom Dancing team have create ten years ago! I am so crazying that.I am old, If I like before think i have no time and I have no money to do that! when will I have time and money to do that, What i want to get? I don't know, When it is right, I don't know! I just if you want to get something just no,Come on, Just now to do it! Right now I book the ticket to yantai city. Just for meet My old friends, I hope that: my boss permit me can go! I have to time to wait any more! I don't have much time to wait. Now I know I have no much time wait for right time,right where,right person. I have no time. If you want  just do it, When you are old, you have much time and money, But you lost your heart to searcher somethings. I thing I just love myself just so so. I have no time to wait anyone!

I think I love this world! I love my friends,  I love myself.

I love anythings that looks beautiful.

Today, I know somethings. Not like that you look in the appearance. The things not like that you things. always to the back way. You will think if you the that pay, How to live in the world. So I must satisfy now that i have. Just now, What i only have one things that, Just now time is belong to me. I thinks so. If i get other pay, i can live, because it can afford my cast. But, why you make money, Just for your girlfriends? just for house? just for buy a car? just for marry?you are living for what?just for alive? I don't thing so. If you are a man, you must go for somethings, That you love thing or women. on the other way, what do you live for? 

I am so luckly that I have no girlfriends. Just like sun boss says that, Now you are so happy. yes.  I agree to that. I have no press from family, from child, from anythings. Now just do that you want or you love things. For your heart!

I love anythings !




No comments:

Post a Comment