Thursday, May 19, 2016

My travel to yantai

I miss you very much! I think I like this world so much. Today, It seem like that everything to look very well!I love it very much, Just do it!

when you are young. You must do it. Or  When you are old. you have no time to do it! Do you know, Don't when you old man, You are alone stay home to crying for that: when you are young, you can not go there , where you want to go!

What do you want to get? Just that you want to get, That is all. what do you live for what?  house   car  money  women or child?  That is not you. Who are you, What do you want to get?

Everyone love this world. But I live it more. I love the beautiful things, Anytings about it!

Don't thinking it will going good. Don't tking so. Just enjoy yourself! Just so so!  I love this world and beautiful things!

No comments:

Post a Comment