Friday, May 22, 2015

if my left without internet , i can't live!

  I love this world!
  Today, I come to YaiTai university, I love this world,Because I speed four years in this world. I feel so cool when i get into the university garden. I love myself!I want to say to this :"Fuck you YaiTai university, I am coming!"
 I think , I have come here is four years, I have so mang things to do. because i love my friends and other things. Today, i meet my friend ,her din't know me . haha, So many changs to me? I love this feeling.
but who care you ?  I just love myself, yes , if you don not like this left, you should to do something to the world.yes . i love this world. who you care? you must to know this question. because you must know the kenol of mine! 
 
I do myself  this is enough. So i just care myself. I love myself is enough. Ant the same time, I must to know the way:  who care you ? So , i must to do something.

Yestoday, I come to my home, They have coming, but i have no internet, So i can't use the computer, i din not know how to deal with the question, we hace long time no see. So i have long road to walk.I love this, I should speed on reading books, Book it my good friends, I love it very much , Beacuse he can help you. let you know what do you want to get? I love this good book.      

The time is my good time in my left . so I should to make it worth to speend. I love this world!



 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment